Today I dedicated to a bike ride, but I also hung out at home, painted my front door frame, got some needed items at target, and bought 2 pairs of shoes at payless for work (although I might take them back - I really shouldn't have spent that 25 bucks).
The bike ride was killer! It was easy and fun. I didn't work as hard as normal. It was lovely. We (Carrie and I) rode to Spin! Pizza and had a wonderful lunch - spinach salad and Margherita pizza. Then we tooled around and came back toward Waldo and stopped at One More Cup and had a Toddy Shake, which was heaven! Absolutely delish! I can't wait to have another one.
I love riding bikes, but will miss my friend Carrie as she goes on her own adventures for a month. I'm looking for a new riding partner....thought I'd put an add on Craigslist....NOT. Anyway - I am going to ask around and see if anyone is interested. It's always so much more fun with someone else.
And now I'm going to turn the air down and head to bed early so I can try to get to work on time tomorrow. I'm looking forward to something to do, yet I will miss being able to make my own schedule. But the extra money is nice and needed.
Happy Friday everybody!
Today's Mantra was: Thinking about my desires and allowing them to go out into the universe. Staying in the present moment and enjoying it, not letting obstacles get in the way of the moment. (in bonnie speak anyway)
Home Sweet Home! by The Pioneer Woman
6 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment