BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, June 02, 2010

Learning to meditate

I'm working on a few things this summer to enhance myself and my life.  Meditating is one of those.  I'm using Deepak Chopra's website as a guide and daily meditations.  I really enjoy his books and his twitter so I figured I couldn't go wrong. If anyone else meditates and has some good resource (particularly free ones), let me know.

I slept in today and have indulged myself in a delicious breakfast of coffee, sourdough bread and an egg.  I am also watching the Ghost Hunters show, which is addicting.  So far, it's a lovely day.  I'm going to plant some basil and then maybe walk the dog or ride my bike or take a nap or read or watch twilight and then new moon and recycle my glass bottles or vacuum (did you know I love my new vacuum???). 

Life is good.  I love summer.  Today I am accepting every moment as it is because it is as it should be.

3 comments:

Stacy said...

meditating huh? Have you read Eat Pray Love?

bonnie said...

actually, I haven't read it. It's just something I've been wanting to incorporate into my day for a while.

Stacy said...

Keep us updated on how it is going.