BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, June 04, 2010

free chick fil a and other reasons my life is fantastic

I took the payless shoes back.  They just weren't worth it.  Especially when my coworker reminded me that we had planned on  Friday lunch dates during summer school.  Food is so much more important.  Especially getting to try new places and lunch menus.  Although a really nice pair of shoes would be worth giving that up, these shoes were not 'really  nice', just cheap payless shoes. 
So I had a coupon for a free spicy sandwich from Chick-fil-A today.  It was not as spicy as I thought it would be.  Good, but I probably won't order it again.  My most favorite - and I've tried everything - is the grilled chicken deluxe sandwich.  YUM!  Their lemonade was particularly good today.  There was lots of pulp in mine, which I love, thus why I said it was particularly good.  I have plans to go work out and then go back for a free teacher meal (Carrie gave me TONS more coupons) with Brian.  Good times.  I don't normally eat so much fast food...I'm making an exception for Chick-fil-A because it's FREE yo! 
So my summer school experience is going to be good.  Small classes, easy curriculum.  I'm looking forward to it.  The hardest thing is going to be filling out the lesson plans which I will have the first 2 weeks done this weekend, if not more.  After that, really, it's just teaching.
 
Lots of good things, easy days, and summer dress wearin' going on.  I love it. 

2 comments:

Kodi Logan said...

Last time we ate at Chick-Fil-A I got sick. The whole time I was eating my sandwich, I told Trai that something wasn't quite right. I'm kind of scared to go back now. But I LOVE their lemonade. When I was first pregnant and felt so sick to my stomach, I craved their lemonade. It is good, good stuff!

bonnie said...

I can officially say don't ever try their spicy chicken sandwich. Never ever try it. Not that it tasted bad, but it did some bad things to my body. At least we can say we love their lemonade!