BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, February 15, 2010

struggling

Why do I feel like I always have to be struggling with life? I am very blessed. I see this, I feel this, and I am grateful for it. But something isn't right. Things haven't fallen into the place I want. How do you get rid of the idea or dreams of what you want and just be happy with what you have? I don't know that I can, maybe that is why my life will always be a struggle. I am really tired of being alone. I've prayed about it, I've talked to the universe about it, I've written essays on it, I've waited, I've sought it out, I've given in - what else? Do I give it up? Because that is how I feel now, pretty hopeless. Like I should go out and adopt at least 7 more cats and start wearing moo's (it's a short moo moo). I'm so frustrated and sad.

3 comments:

Stacy said...

I'm so sorry, I wish I had better words:(

Alicia said...

I feel this way too, minus the alone part. We will figure it out next week! WHOOO-HOOO!! I cannot wait!

bonnie said...

Thanks - there's really no apology or words or magic answers (although I secretly wish there was a little magic answer for everything).
A - we'll work it out. It's why I'm coming, for my soul - and now I guess for yours as well.