BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, February 20, 2010

Great-Full #2

 


Thank you for best friends!  Thank you to neighborhood gathering places.  Thank you Boulevard for Tank Seven.  Thank you for conversations, both meaningful and not.  Thank you for always reminding me there is more to learn in life.  Thank you for coffee.  Thank you for small reminders.  Thank you for showing me there is more life to live.  Thank you for sending friends and family when they are needed most.  Thank you for knowing when it's time to stop...complaining, listening, by someone's classroom or house, talking, while I'm ahead.  Thank you for providing me with pets that are excited when I come home.  Thank you for Jasmine Green Tea.  Thank you for 'Chinese Food'. 

3 comments:

Alicia said...

Thank you for agreeing to come to my party Friday!! I cannot wait!

Stacy said...

I like these happy blogs of yours.
Let me just say that you look GREAT in the picture with the boa, love the boa and LOVE the hair! KEWL!
Pets are AWESOME!

bonnie said...

Thanks Stacy! That was this summer. I am bringing back the pink or red (haven't decided) when I get my hair done in march.
A - can't wait to see you.