BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Great-Full #3

(I think this is me, only guessing from the wall paper)

Thank you for life.  Thank you for coffee in the morning, afternoon or at night.  Thank you for books, which I veraciously read.  Thank you for the month I have to learn everything I can about middle school science.  Thank you for having enough financial money sense to finally have some in my savings for the first time ever in a new year.  Thank you for the Electra gang, which will ride again when the weather gets warm and nice.  Thank you for exercise balls.  Thank you for the icey rain that is falling down outside and keeping me inside.  Thank you for eggs and toast with nuts in it. Thank you for leading me to find the perfect gifts of experiences for upcoming birthdays.  Thank you for short conversations with old friends which brighten my day.  Thank you again for life because without it I would not be able to experience all these wonderful things. 



3 comments:

Kodi Logan said...

I am loving your new route on your blog! It's all those little things in life that I tend to forget about. I so enjoy reading what you are great-full for each day!!!!!!

bonnie said...

What's funny about it is that I have decided to do this at a time where I feel like the bottom is falling out and I have a lot of negative fatalistic type of thoughts. It can be quite challenging, but once I get going - I'm going and I keep it up until I feel like I can move onward and upward (as my good friend nat would say).

Kodi Logan said...

Well, they say that the more you focus on the positive things in life, the more likely you are to have positive experiences come your way. I would think it could only help!