BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Lent

I don't go to church and I haven't given anything up for Lent in years. But I thought this year I would start something new - unfortunately I'm already 2 days and already late. But I thought I would add something to my life. Either do a gratefulness blog everyday or work out everyday. I should do both. I find myself very unmotivated - as I do with everything in life.

But regardless. It's time for a little challenge. For the next 40 days I will blog about 40 things in my life that I'm grateful for and I will work out (pending my knee) starting tomorrow or Saturday (personal reasons) every day except for Tuesdays.

Time for a challenge in my life. Hold me to it!

1 comments:

April said...

I love it! I wish I had as much conviction as you. I do my best to work out 2-3 days a week much less every day. Maybe I can live vicariously through you. :) Keep up the good work!