BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Great-Full #5

Today's has to be really quick as it is Tuesday and I am a busy Bonnie on Tuesdays.

Thank you for no SET meeting this morning.  My day started and ended calmly, thank you.  Thank you for the gift of music.  Thank you for wonderful friends who loaned me oboes when mine was thieved.  Thank you to KCMO police for taking a further step to find the Waldo rapist.  Thank you to the people who always think of me when they hear about Waldo on the tv and show concern.  Thank you for the many plans I have to whack that wanker if he even steps one fat foot in my house.  Thank you for coffee.  Thank you for the Olympics as I am obsessed and in love with them this winter.  Also, thank you for twitter and facebook, they feed my obsession and allow me to take it to the next level.  Thank you for TweetDeck it is totally cool.  Thank you for noticing I'm totally behind in the times and need to be caught up.  Thank you for the dream I had about AAO the other night, it was so vivid and is still with me.  Thank you for my gym membership.  Thank you for keeping me clothed, even when I'm too lazy to do the laundry. 

 
NO-NYE a few years back.  Loved seeing this on the street.

0 comments: