What is that house slipper doing there???
Thank you for pedicures both past and in the future. Thank you for good friends in which to get them with. Thank you for birthdays. Thank you for snow days. Thank you for every day off work. Thank you for breakfast and lunch out with a good friend days. Thank you for soft couches. Thank you for my microwave rice bag with lavender. Thank you for the Olympics. Thank you for Team USA. Thank you for the experience of the Presidential Inauguration (2009). Thank you for being born in this great country. Thank you for my freedom, especially free will. Thank you for 14 days of work until spring break. Thank you for spring break, where ever I may be. Thank you for moments where my soul speaks. Thank you for good friends who will listen. Thank you for allowing me to know, but letting me do it on my own time. Thank you 75th St. Salmon BLT and Quad. Thank you for a very strong Roasterie Americano. Thank you for small defeats and big wins. Thank you for the time indoors which gave me time to allow my knee to start healing. Thank you for Shatto Milk. Thank you for people who are finally having conversations about the state of education in America. Thank you for the shower I am about to take and the lavender ZUM soap I am about to use.
1 comments:
Boy you were on a roll today! I wish we had Shatto milk here:( I saw that you were a fan and checked out their page only to find that all those delicious flavors are only found in the KS area:( Wait, this was a thankful blog! I am thankful for strawberry nestle quick so I can make my own strawberry milk! There!
Post a Comment