BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, August 10, 2008

Catching up on some summer stuff

This is kind of just another blog with pictures of more things I've done this summer. Another reminder that this blog is really more of a diary than something I use to promote my opinion. So here's some things that have happened in the last few weeks that I wanted to share with everyone.






My backyard. It is certainly a city girl's wilderness dream. I first saw this blue monarch floating around my bottom pond. I was lucky enough to get a close pic. I think it would make a great tatoo :)
This is the first time I have witnessed so many lily pad flowers blooming at one time. Usually it is just one or two, not 5 or 6. It was very pretty.





This is a pic of me and my mom. It's at her friend, Mary's bachelorette party. It was a really fun night. We look very alike in this picture, but I never really think about me looking like my mom...it's sweet.



On the last free Monday before my job started again, a good friend of mine, Kelly, and I went to a lake around KC. It is a private lake called, Lake Winnebago. We had such a good time. It really made me want a huge house, my own dock and a private lake to hang out in.

2 comments:

Alicia said...

The lake looks fun! I am starting to look like my Mom too. I think it is unavoidable!! I could think of worse things, but I would have not said that 15 years ago!

Kodi Logan said...

You have SO MANY close, amazing friends! That's way cool. I'm not really all that surprised though...you are a way cool gal!