The rash is back. The one I got last year on my legs and at first the doc thought it was scabies - yeah, that one is back! To see last years blog about it, click here.
Just so everyone knows, I don't blog about this sort of thing to illicit any attention or sympathy. It's so easy to go back and print the pages off for the doctor. That way if it's all linked, like they thought last year - I just have to take the pages in and show them my history. God knows, I could not remember it all with the dates and how I felt.
BTW - I feel fine, just itchy. It started on my stomach near my belly button and then progressed to behind my legs and is now starting to take over the rest of my legs. And like last year, it's small bumps that look like they are blisters and it all REALLY itches. This started around the 8-9th of August. (Is it just coincidence that it happened around the exact day I went back to school?)
Here's 2 pics for the kind doctors that will ask about it.
Notice the pretty pedicure :)
the upclose ugly one.
Home Sweet Home! by The Pioneer Woman
6 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment