BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Good Bye Summer

Tomorrow is the official day summer ends. Kids come, and school really starts! It'll be one big whirlwind and then it'll be summer again.

This summer was very laid back but great. I reconnected with a lot of old friends, most I hadn't spoken to in years. The reconnections have been wonderful. It reminds me at how timeless a friendship can be and that truly time can heal all.

I'm in a great place to let the summer go. I feel good about relaxing and enjoying my summer to it's fullest extent - even if it didn't go the way I intended it to. I am confident about my future year and have ensured myself success. I'm sad to see my days of staying up late and sleeping in, not having a true agenda to my day go, BUT I am excited about what the future holds.

Good luck to all my teacher friends, may your year be successful and fulfilling and may we look forward to next summer as it will come sooner than you thought possible.

0 comments: