BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, September 22, 2007

The prognosis, Dr.?


You have to double click on the pic to really see the beauty...
This is what my body looks like as of 9/20. You're looking at a picture of my right leg (not so pretty, huh..). So far what I know is that on Friday - the Doc said that for sure scabies on my legs, but he's still not sure about the rashes on my arm/wrists that I've had and been talking about since August. He took blood to rule out anything serious, and I'll be visiting a dermatologist on Thursday. He gave me a cream that I am putting on at night - it's the equivalent to pesticide. I guess the little mites will die, but I will itch and have these bumps for weeks

I'm feeling very angry and upset. Seems very unfair that I slave my day away working for these kids, usually staying after work and coming in early. Only to get scabies from one of them. Remember I just found out yesterday afternoon - I'm a slow reactor - it's okay for me to be angry and blame them today. I'm still pretty sensitive - so don't joke, especially don't let me know how gross you think I am. Right now, I'm still allowed to say that I'm a dirty or gross girl.

I guess I'll know more. It's awful. The worst, worst feeling in the world. Sometimes I itch so bad I want to vomit. I'd much rather have a cold or pneumonia than this.

3 comments:

Alicia said...

Bonnie, honey...I am thinking of you and wishing you the best. If I was closer, I would bring you ice cream.

Again, take care!

Kodi Logan said...

oh shoot girl. i was afraid something must be seriously wrong since we hadn't heard an update. i would be angry too. i'm sorry you are in so much misery. i hope it gets better for you real soon!

Stacy said...

I can TOTALLY empathize. I hope you are feeling better now/soon.