BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, June 20, 2008

What do I think about while I mow?

I mowed the lawn this afternoon. I think it's interesting what people think about while they mow. Mowing is tedious, and doesn't take much thought - so I think people's minds run amuck. Kodi did a blog about mowing once - I think it was similar to this. But here are 10 things that I thought about while I mowed today:

1. I need a weed whip or some call it a weed eater. I can never get close enough to do that work with a mower.
2. I should spend some time next week weeding the front of the house.
3. I wonder what kind of rashes I will get this time. I am already covered on my left arm with poison ivy from simply trimming the bushes in my yard.
4. (people came to mow the next door) I wish they would offer to weed whip my yard for free.
5. I wonder why I am so poor at relationships. I seriously have not been in enough to be bad at them, but I feel that I lack trust in a partner and so that any relationship is doomed from the beginning.
6. I should look into past life regression. I occasionally blame stupid things on past lives - thus I thought I should see if I really had any and if there really was any blame.
7. I'm going to use cash for everything but bills from now on.
8. I wish my bank were closer and that I didn't have to pay any ATM fees at other atm's except for the one at my bank.
9. If I run over a wasp with the lawn mower will it come up and sting me? What about this bee?
10. OH MY GOD - my cat can kill birds. gross.

2 comments:

Kodi Logan said...

I liked your lawn mowing list. I don't know if I've mowed the lawn since I made that list. I should though...great exercise.

I love you girl!

Stacy said...

I think you would actually save money in medical bills if you just hired someone else to mow and weed whip your yard.
I too am interested in past life regression. Just to see...