BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, June 01, 2008

stuff

Last weekend - which seems like it was a year ago - I went on a School's Out FLoat Trip. Just a handful of people - mostly teachers I hang out with outside of school and some significant others. We had a great time. I do think in the future that camping one night and Super 8-ing it the next is the best bet. I really wanted a good shower and a clean toilet with t.p. after the float trip. Anyway - I'm including a photo of it. We had just been clothes-lined by a tree and I got pushed off the boat. So here I am laying down on the boat - trying to calm down. It was a very traumatic event.





On another note - at this current moment I have no rashes or poison ivy - hooray for that.

Last night I had a really good beer. Every one that reads this, first - knows I like beer and second (which you might not know) but there are times where I'd rather date a beer than a man. This is one such beer. And while it wasn't necessarily 'love in a glass' as I like to call it - it was a good one night stand - it's HopSlam by Bell's. It's a really enjoyable beer (IPA for those knowledgeable). I am still thinking about it today - so I wanted to put it out there in case anyone was brave enough to try it.

2 comments:

Alicia said...

I am so glad you survived the trama of being thrown of the boat!

I passed your beer find along to Jason.

Kodi Logan said...

I always have a trauma when I go floating. I vowed never to go again after having 3 traumatic experiences in a row. The river is just not meant for this old soul.