BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

It will happen

If I was a REAL nerd on the computer, I would know how to take a song and get it so I can put it on here and you can hear it. But I don't. And since this band is a KC local band - it's not as easily available to try and figure out... Anyway - I listen to music a lot and wanted to share my song of the moment. You'll have to settle for the lyrics, until I learn how to upload/download/attach the actual song. They do have a myspace page: It's Over! - look it up under music. But they don't have this song on their myspace site. You can also check them out at It's Over! There I think you might be able to listen to the song...I'm really showing my computer idiocy right now and my frustration for not being able to do exactly what I want.

The whole point is that this song sums up some of the relationship issues that I have been encountering lately. And since I mentioned it a few posts ago - I am not going to do match or anything right now, if ever. I have decided that I don't even want to put forth any effort unless it is healthy and good for ME. And internet dating in my experience is neither. So it's out. Dating probably is to. Screw it, I might forever be single. And right now, at this moment, that is OK.

Here's the lyrics.

It will happen

It will get bigger and much meaner
than the day up ahead
And you won't even notice
Cuz' you wish that you were dead

And it will happen more than once in your life
And it will happen more than once in your life

You'll love much stronger than behavior
will allow in the bed
And you'll laugh in the morning
while your neighbor cries instead

And it will happen more than once in your life
And it will happen more than once in your life

And your mind gets what you ask for
Will it be enough?
And your mind gets what you ask for
Will it be enough?

And your mind gets
everything

Don't leave too early in the sunshine
when you know it's getting late
Throw your head up to the sky
until you feel your body wake

And it will happen more than once in your life
And it will happen more than once in your life

And your mind gets what you ask for
Will it be enough?
And your mind gets what you ask for
Will it be enough?

And your mind gets
everything

It's all over having seen it
Are you ready to begin?
And whatever hasn't broken
will become your only friend

And it will happen more than once in your life
And it will happen more than once in your life

-It's Over

1 comments:

April said...

Hi Bonnie--I'm a friend of Kodi's whom you met MANY years ago (I think) when we were both up here in KC for the BD Symposium. Well, I wanted to re-introduce myself to you because my husband Todd and I have just moved to Lee's Summit and really don't know too many people. I'd love to get together some time this summer. I'm a teacher too, so I am free mostly anytime. BTW, I do love your blog. I have been a lurker for a while from Kodi's blog, so this time, I thought I'd actually leave a comment! Talk to you soon!
April