BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Galileo

I don't necessarily believe in reincarnation - but I believe in connections so deep that they have to come from some other time/place. Or maybe that is just how life is. You get a few people who have the understanding and care of someone who knew you for a lifetime. I have those people. Today I am desperately happy to have them.
I am at a crossroads and I am unsure of which way to go. It's nice to have good friends (understatement - they are so much better than good) around while I am deciding.

The Clash has always said it best.

Should I stay or should I go now?
Should I stay or should I go now?
If I go there will be trouble
An if I stay it will be double



For your viewing pleasure.

2 comments:

Kodi Logan said...

I hope you know how much I love you. I have loved you since the 7th grade and never stopped for one day! I wish we weren't so dang far apart. But remember...I'm coming to KC in just a few short days. Are we going to be able to see one another???????

Kodi Logan said...

We are supposed to come up the morning of the 6th. But by the time we actually get there, it may be afternoon. I'm not sure what the plans are once we get there. We are staying with my friend April who just moved up there. She lives in Lees Summit, I think. I'll let you know more of the details once we get there. I can't do anything really late b/c we have to be at the airport by 5 a.m. the next morning. And I'll have to get Em settled and hopefully asleep in a strange place. But I would love to see you...even if it's only a short time.