BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, June 05, 2008

The Gap Band



This is currently in my backyard, in the bottom 'pond'. Beautiful. I love that about my house.

I have this song in my head: You've dropped a bomb on me, baby...you've dropped a bomb on me. (that's the lyrics I sing anyway) It's by The Gap Band.

My rant: I'm done with the rain. I need no more. I'm tired of always being at the salon when these crazy storms blow through and then having to drive home through them. I don't need anymore mugginess, humidity (hello...hair!), or water in my yard.

My rave: new sheets for my room! They are cute and will brighten up my room.

Happy day to everyone!

1 comments:

Kodi Logan said...

Beautiful flower! My flower bed in front of my house is one of my favorite things about summer. I love to go outside each day and see what new blooms I have!