Well....I'm now on month 6, going into month 7 of having some sort of sickness. First it was the rash on my wrist, then the rash on my legs/arms, then breathing problems, then the normal cold sickness, which then turned into acute asthmatic bronchitis, which went away for a total of 4 days and then came back, I have somewhat gotten rid of the cough, but still am congested at times and Tuesday brought on a whole new symptom that I've never had. It started with feelings of the flu, a fever, and then every joint in my body has swelled to maximum size. Every once in a while it will go down and I will actually be able to see a normal size. This comes with joint stiffness and pain - pain all over. It's all my joints - from my toes, ankle, knees, spine, neck, elbow, wrists, fingers - and it all hurts. So another trip to the doc tomorrow - this time I'm really not leaving until he agrees to either send me to a specialist, or run a load of tests. I just want to rule it all out so I can go on medical diagnosis, or they can use me as a story for House.
I'm all good and sure of getting better until someone brings up yet another disease or virus that it could be. I've heard so many. I've checked the webmd and it comes up with some crazy stuff as well. So - I'm just going to stand strong and make my dr. do something other than just treat the symptom - I really feel the need to find out what's going on, now.
I'm not going to school tomorrow because of the pain and the dr.'s appointment - I've moaned through the last two days. So I won't be going in to get weighed...so I won't have an official loss/gain - but I am going to weigh myself here at home in the morning and try to judge it off that. My scale and the nurses scale at school are off, but it's usually by two pounds so I think I can guesstimate that.
Anyway - prayers people!! I guess my good deeds are not enough.
Home Sweet Home! by The Pioneer Woman
6 years ago
2 comments:
what did you find out?
Prayers are coming your way! Keep us updated and for goodness sake, GET WELL SOON!
Post a Comment