BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, January 07, 2008

New Orleans: New Years Eve

I most looked forward to New Years Eve. We got a lay of the French Quarter, and I felt good about seeing other parts of New Orleans (Garden District). I was terribly excited for NYE though. I had a good outfit all picked out. I had bought a shiny pink shirt for $4, and then got another good deal on some shoes $8, and bought some jeans for $30 - it was a great inexpensive outfit! To top it off Celinda bought us boas and the one I ended up with matched perfectly and looked fantastic. Here's some pics of us on Bourbon St. The night went accordingly - to dinner, back to the room to get dressed, out to Molly's on Toulouse, then down to Jackson Square for fireworks and ball dropping, then to some more bars and clubs, then around 3AM we ended up at Cafe Du Monde. It was an entire night of good times. The best NYE I have ever had.


You can have your drinks on the street!! I loved that.


Best friends!!


Eating beignets at Cafe Du Monde.


The crew!

3 comments:

Alicia said...

You looked fabulous! I am so glad you had a good time.

Kodi Logan said...

who is this best friend guy????

bonnie said...

just my best friend - don't get any hopes up.