BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Tard Blog #3

This time, I'm the tard. A picture says a thousand words. This is the second day in a row (last friday and today) that I've had to break up a fight. Today though, I did not win.



This is after school - so I've gone all day with kids and stress and only a 20 minute break for lunch. The scratch itself is about 1.5 inches long. This is what happens when you break up a fight from the front, and not the back. Also, this is what happens when the student just keeps going and you are in the direct line of fire.

If you need a closer look:

5 comments:

Alicia said...

Holy Cow!! Wow! Are you up to date on your tetanus shots? They should know better than to mess with Miss Steen!!

Seriously, glad you are OK! :-)

Kodi Logan said...

was this in your room? man, you go girl...i'm impressed...battle scars and all.

Stacy said...

what happens to the kids when a teacher gets hit?

bonnie said...

3 days OSS.....can you believe that shit????? I am so unimpressed with the principal that gave him just 3 friggin' days. Like it's okay to hit a teacher, it's not like I surprised him or anything. I'm very verbal.

A - yes, I even called to make sure. I don't need anymore sickness.

K - yes in my room before 8 AM - Full Moon!!!

Stacy said...

Oh that is total bs (get it? pun intended)
I think that hitting a teacher deserves a much more harsh punishment than 3 days.