BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, January 14, 2008

Sweet story

Today was not my day. I had at least 30 people asking me to do something. I gave up my plan time to help someone out, unbeknownst that I would have such a bad Monday. By lunch time, I was grumpy and hungry. But without food, because I forgot to bring my lunch today. I don't have any funds to go get something - nor should I because I dived right off the wagon this weekend.
I must have mentioned something about it while I was teaching my class and when I picked them up from lunch one of my sweet girls came running at me. She handed me this little paper holder with cake and 2 chicken nuggets all wrapped in napkins. Then she handed me her juice and said, "There Ms. Steen, I saved some of my lunch for you so you wouldn't be hungry." So sweet I teared up. It was a bright spot in my day.

1 comments:

Kodi Logan said...

that is the sweetest story. isn't it nice to feel loved and special? :)