I'm going to try out a new money strategy for this month (remember I get paid only once a month). Here it is:
1. Only go out one night a week (I'm a normal 2-3 night outer).
2. Only go to Walmart/Target once a month, have a list and go by the list.
3. Start two separate funds, one for traveling and another for the house - pay them first.
4. Continue not to eat out for lunch or dinner (I've been doing this, working well in all ways).
I've started mapping it out and only come across one flaw - there's one week where I have 2 live band events and it's Valentine's weekend in which I like to take myself out - so that is really 3 events. That will be tricky....
Any suggestions or ideas or whatever - give me a post or email. This money stuff is always an on-going thing with me.
Home Sweet Home! by The Pioneer Woman
6 years ago
1 comments:
I think you need a special occasion exemption. Maybe once every two months or so you could treat yourself to two shows/nights outs.
Post a Comment