I am finally at the ripe old age of 30 and before I turn 31, retiring from the every Friday afternoon 'Happy Hours' which are actually and usually from 3pm to 3am. Nothing good ever comes of them. I am not enjoying them nor having a good time. Thus the announcement of my retirement.
Thanks to my supporters over the years - may you still know my name and beverage when I walk in the door.
Kennedy's
Corner Cocktail
Johnny's (now Paddy O'Quigley's up north)
Tanner's
and 75th St. Brewery for being the good beer and good food break during the evenings.
Many thanks to all the schools I've working in for supplying me with the want/need to go to happy hour every Friday as well as the friends to go with.
Home Sweet Home! by The Pioneer Woman
6 years ago
1 comments:
The end of an era! Here, here. :-)
Post a Comment