BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Thankful # ??

Yes, that is where Rachel Ray touched my arm. 


I'm thankful for the chance meeting with Rachel, because it is a great story and a highlight from a fun trip. 

I'm thankful for having to drive home 12 hours and then get in someone elses car the next weekend and drive for 3.5 hours.  I knew that the trip to Lincoln, NE would be short and sweet.  I could appreciate that. I was also able to truly appreciate the driver and voice my appreciation several times.  I have also taken some time in the last week to voice my appreciate and thankfulness for truckers and others who drive several hundreds of miles in one day.  From now on - I will be driving to the airport for trips like that. 3 hours - no problem, 6-7 hours - no problem, any further - problem!  I'm thankful to know this!

AO (and I say it like AaaaayOoooohh) I have pink/red in my hair right now, some blonde because of the sun.  I think that I continue to put some funky color in my hair because 1. I can.  2.  It has a younger look about it - I'm all about trying to look younger right now as wrinkles and gray hairs are taking over when I'm not trying.  You would look fantastic with some purple or pink or the red she used this time (I loved it).  Come up and we'll get our hairs did.  :)

1 comments:

Alicia said...

i'm in!!!!!!!!!