Thank you for the patience to deal with students that cuss, play fight, act stupid and bark like dogs. Thank you for the sweet, wonderful, wanting to learn students who grace my room and hang on every word I utter, while other students are blurting out, making fart noises, and occasionally barking like dogs.
Thank you for the student who made the comment that he thought I would be turning 29 this year.
Thank you to my best friend for sending me a very empathetic email, it made me feel better.
Thank you to his girlfriend, who the more I get to know her, the more I really, really like her.
Thank you for allergy medicine.
Thank you most of all for the spring like weather today and the dozens of beautiful black and orange fish swimming in the now thawed ponds.
Home Sweet Home! by The Pioneer Woman
6 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment