SXSW!!!!
Thank you for finalizing road trip plans for spring break. Thank you for a hotel in Austin. Thank you for SXSW! Thank you for the amazing musicians we will hear, see and meet while we are there. Thank you for Mary for getting the week off and sparking this idea. Thank you for enough money (hopefully) to pull this venture off. Thank you for warm weather. Thank you for future plans. Thank me for staying in my budget and sticking to my guns and not giving in. Thank me for having a budget. Thank me for having money in my savings account and hoping it is still there next month (this is a big deal). Thank you for all adventures big and small that remind me there is life to live and that I need and am out living it.
Most of all, thank you for the week of work during March which includes St. Paddy's day and my birthday, always.
Home Sweet Home! by The Pioneer Woman
6 years ago

2 comments:
HOW EXCITING! I have always wanted to go and I can't wait to hear all about it!
Ever hear of Memphis in May?
I have not heard about Memphis in May - but I will totally go :) I have been wanting to go to Memphis for a while, just a weekend trip.
Post a Comment