BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, March 02, 2010

Great-Full #11

I am thankful for my parents. THANK YOU!  There are not enough thank you's in this world to fill up this space to let you know every little thing that I appreciate - because I appreciate it all.  Everyday I am reminded of my wonderful enriching childhood. Everyday I say a prayer to thank God and the Universe that I was so blessed to have parents that love me and that taught me right from wrong.  You taught me to read and write.  You made sure I knew manners.  You even taught me that a-s was as, and a-s-s was ass. You have no idea how important that lesson was (okay, it wasn't a real lesson, but today some kid needed that lesson bitch as ni@@a is not the same as bitch ass ni@@a).  How lucky am I that I knew the difference between as and ass.  Thank you for my parents who care for me as much now as they did when I was growing up.  Everyday is enriched and blessed because you are in my life.  Thank you!

0 comments: