Thank you for 1/2 days at school with the afternoon free. Thank you for the 2 new pairs of shoes I bought. Thank you for the lovely lunch with my brother. Thank you for BeautiControl facial scrub I just used and loved. Thank you for all the investments in my outward appearance I seem to be making. Thank you for delicious pasta dinner. Thank you for filling my fridge so much last month that I have still yet to go to the store this month and still have stuff to make delicious pasta. Thank you for Career Day at our school, I think it's the second best day of the year, the first best day being the last day of school. Thank you for the sun coming out and energizing everyone. Thank you for the 9 more days until spring break.
Home Sweet Home! by The Pioneer Woman
6 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment