BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, April 02, 2010

JO xxxooo

JAMIE OLIVER

click my link, sign the petition, change the way you eat. 


I am impressed and amazed with Jamie's passion.  I love what he's doing.  I wish an American could have stood up against it all and done this.  What are we waiting for, death?

I made a goal for myself prior to the beginning of 2010 (I live into my goals, so sometimes they take time), that I would have a garden and be eating whole foods, and change my milk (no more plastic).  I changed my milk a while ago to Shatto, glass bottles, it's a farm near by Kansas City - so hometown grown, and they are all organic.  The whole point was to decrease the amount of chemicals I put in my body.  I realize that I'm late in the game, but it is never too late to change - or feel good about yourself.  I haven't cut out all processed food quite yet, but I'm well on my way.  Every trip to the grocery gets better and better and easier!
This all started for me prior to Jamie's food revolution.  This started when I red Jillian Michael's Metabolism book.  She spews the facts and does a crap-ton of research. I respect that.   So now between Jamie's passion and Jillian's research, I'm even more motivated to get this done for myself.

Thank you Jillian Michaels. Thank you Jamie Oliver.  Thank YOU for signing the petition and believing that we can still change our world and give our children a better one.  Believe me - our children are not getting the best of our world.  As a teacher in an urban area, I can tell you from my perspective we're giving them shit on a plastic plate (literally AND figuratively).  The only passion I have left for my job is knowing that I am doing my VERY SMALL part to change our youths future.  It takes a village. 

0 comments: