BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Rach


Rachel Ray clapping her hands for AndrewWK - a rocking band.

I couldn't resist telling the story:

It was still mid morning and I was on my 2nd bathroom break (free bloodymarys!!).  When I went back to the bathroom there were two guys at the door.  I was like, is this the line, can I get in?  And they said, wait a minute, Rachel's in there.  Soo..I waited and out she came.  She was sooo short and her head was huge, but she put her hand on my left arm and said, "How are ya doin'?"   I told her that I was great and having a great time.  They whisked her up and I went to the bathroom.  A few minutes later I freaked out - realizing that I'd just talked/met Rachel and she'd actually acknowledged me without me being a hounding fan.  It was fantastic.   Definitely the major highlight of my trip to Austin.





Rachel and John - John's band "The Cringe" played but we didn't see them.

1 comments:

Alicia said...

Very cool! Tell me about your new hair.