I crave warm weather and long for the weekends (even though I have to work). Last year when I went to the Royals home opener it was beautiful short sleeve flip flop weather. They had the Royals home opener for this season yesterday (i didn't get to go) a lot of people wore winter jackets and brought rain gear. The Royals won against the Yankees!! It might be a hopeful year. I'd like to see some winning action at the K.
My brother is bringing back Steen! the band next week to headline a show in Columbia. It's for the humane society or something. Anyhow...I'm driving down Thursday after work to see it. Let me know if you want to meet up or join me on a road trip. I will be staying over Thursday night and coming back on Friday. (A - I thought maybe we could meet up during that time...let me know).
Home Sweet Home! by The Pioneer Woman
6 years ago
4 comments:
your brother has a band? do you have some footage?
it's kinda a joke - just some buddies from law school. I will hopefully have footage after next week.
oh my, your brother is in law school? what the heck?
Yes and Yes! Give me a call!
Post a Comment