I love blogging at work like I have nothing else to do. Or maybe I just like the overwhelming feeling of it all. Regardless, here I have sat and really have nothing to say that is entertaining, educational, or therapeutic in any way.
So here are some things I'm grateful for:
1. My daily quotes from Bethany.
2. My new magnetic bracelet from my supervisor. It's supposed to cure some of my physical ailments that are a side affect of the parvo.
3. Thursday night TV is back!
4. I get to go vote today and make the bars in KC non-smoking.
5. That I can sit here and write my blog during work instead of doing actual work. (If I only had that set up George had - I'd nap at my desk too.)
Home Sweet Home! by The Pioneer Woman
6 years ago
1 comments:
I voted today! Good luck with the smoke-free bar ban. We have it in Columbia and it rocks! We also have smoke free restaurants! I also love blogging at work and I NEVER have anything of importance to say.
Post a Comment