BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, April 07, 2008

Decoy

This is what I need, story to follow:



I pulled up to my house on Saturday around 6:30pm (after work). I noticed something weird in the backyard. Out of place. And in my low pond. I crept up toward the fence and realized that it was a HUGE Crane (or bird). I tried to take a picture with my phone. It didn't come out well - so I don't have one to put up on here. But yesterday I went to the Waldo pets store, which also specializes in outdoor ponds and the guy laughed at me and said I needed a Huron Decoy. I asked if I could just use a pink flamingo, but he said another guy came in a while back and had put up a pink flamingo and came home to the Crane humping the pink flamingo. So, I guess a Huron will do. I don't need any cranes in my backyard, eating fish or humping anything. It was huge. I truly have not ever seen a bird that big up close before.

I also found out that Maizey (my cat) is a mouser. She totally caught and killed a mouse and left it on the living room floor for me to see.

Quite a weekend. Other than those things, not much noteworthiness. I went to First Fridays which is in the Crossroads District, art and such - you just walk around the city and go into art galleries, theres some street art and shows. It's cool. Mary had never been and I was happy to show her. It's really cool - and if anyone visits me, they should come during a first friday. You can take kids and all.

Have a great week. Scrubs comes back this week on Thursday! I am excited for that.

1 comments:

Stacy said...

That is CRAZY!