BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, April 04, 2008

8:30pm

That is the time I was in bed last night. Of course, I didn't fall asleep then, but I was full-on in bed. I didn't find anything wrong with it either. I'm sure none of my readers do either - you all are probably jealous. :D

So, are the allergies out, or what? Mine are kicking my butt. I got a new pill to try - Zyrtec. But I haven't tried it. Maybe Sunday when I don't have to do anything. Allergy pills are so weird, I get very tired and out of sorts - I feel like Mr. Mackey on Southpark during the episode where his head is a balloon and he's holding it by the string. This isn't that exact picture but a pic. of him.



Hope everyone has a fantastic Friday! TGIF!

3 comments:

Kodi Logan said...

I often go to bed at 9:00 p.m. Early bedtimes rock!!!!!

And yep, every one's allergies are flamin right now.

Stacy said...

Yes, allergies are out. I take loratidine and flonase nasal spray every day. Flonase is the only nasal spray for indoor and outdoor allergies. (may I have some free for that endorsement now?)

Alicia said...

I was in bed at 9:15 last night. I was up all night cause I think this kid is on my sciatic nerve. On that note, I will be checking into a retirement home later! :-)