Well...here's the current countdown for those of you keeping up with my procrastination.
1 more day of Practicum (yes!), I already got my grade and I received an A (of course)
1 more Action Research Class - poster presentation, post final paper
And ta da---we have a master's.
It looks easy, but it's really not. It doesn't help that I've gotten up on the wrong side of the bed two days in a row now. I don't really understand why...but it's just how things are, I guess.
I'm having to take a BIST class this week (behavior intervention support team). It's fine, but feels like a bit of a waste of my time. I think this is because I'm having to keep the partying to the minimum so that I can get up early the next morning and do the work thing. That's probably what sucks the most. I'm ready for summer!!
Home Sweet Home! by The Pioneer Woman
6 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment