BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, July 01, 2005

TGIF

I am so happy for the 3 day weekend! It is much needed. I have so many things going on. My biggest accomplishment this week is I had dinner by myself at a very nice restaurant. Not only was I by myself but I also did not have my phone, nor anything to read. Thanks to my friends for standing me up and enabling me to check this goal off.

It was the last day for DTA on Wednesday. We don't have to go there anymore. It's over. finally. I wasn't invited back for the celebrations, so I celebrated myself on my own. It's always a fantastic day when you can celebrate yourself. They did save me a big marble to mark my second year there. Of course when Marti gave it to Chrissy she said, "this is for steen, I don't know whether she'll even want it." Well, Marti, I worked my ass off for your school, yes I want it. I earned that big marble. Cheers to DTA! Here's a double eagle to you....(reference sex in the city)

So, I just finally finished all the writing of my portfolio, now all I have to do is scan documents in and submit it. When is it due you ask??? TODAY!! I am such a procrastinator.

I cannot tell you how many times I will mention that I will be finished with my Master's at the end of July. I cannot wait for the day that I know I will graduate and be finished. I am looking forward to no homework and free evenings.

Bonnie's boast: At least 3 times, maybe more and it was the best as it always is.

0 comments: