BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, July 22, 2005

TGIF


The countdown:

2 more days of Practicum

1 more Action Research class, 1 more part of a paper to post, 1 action research study to create, and 1 poster presentation

1 practicum exit interview

The end is near!! The most exciting thing is that I went and bought my regalia yesterday. So I have my cap, gown, tassle, robe, and hood. It's so exciting. I'm going to try to put an image on here...but lately I've been very computer illiterate, so it might not happen. I'm not actually walking in a ceremony, but I thought I needed the appropriate dress for the big party. And, I want pictures and stuff. Plus, it'll be nice to have to show my kids.

I am so amazed at how many people actually read the crap I put on here. THANKS! Since I've started this, I've heard from more and more people that I haven't talked to in a while. It's been nice to get back into the swing of communication.

I'm looking for some hobbies to start. I am going to take my hobby of losing weight and excercising back up. Hopefully, I can lose some of my master's/DTA stress weight. But any other suggestions for hobbies, let me know!! I'm going to have quite a bit of time on my hands.

So, TGIF!! I'm headed to Witchita today to hang out with the bands, Journey and 38 Special. Does anyone remember them??? Actually I'm going to see my roommate, Chrissy, who coincidentally is working a concert tonight with Journey and 38 Special so I really will get to hang out with them. Then tomorrow I think I'll be heading to see my friends Sam and Robert. They just bought a new house! And sometime in all that, I have to finish the Action Research crap.

0 comments: