BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, July 15, 2005

FANTASTIC NEWS!

I vowed not to rant on here about DTA, but I need to give you some background. Since I had to do this practicum, I wasn't able to work summer school. I ended up not signing my contract for next year because I got a job in the Center School District. Since I didn't sign my contract and I wasn't working there at the present time (I used up my sick days and got leave of absence) they terminated me. This is totally legal, I wasn't working there and they would have to replace me for next year anyhow. However, they didn't tell me (NOT LEGAL!!). So I found out because I went to Osco to pick up prescriptions and did not have insurance. Yahdda Yadda. I called Center today to see when I would have insurance and get paid and found out that I have insurance on the first day I start which is the 9th of August. I get paid once a month starting on the 25th of August!!!! All fantastic news! I'm so excited to be going to a normal school district where the teachers matter. YAY!!

Happy Friday Everyone!!!

0 comments: