This Friday really snuck up on me. But I am so glad it's Friday. I have a lot of things to accomplish this weekend. I was just writing down a list of stuff to do. I think it is all accomplishable if I put my mind to it. I am going to try and get up early on Saturday to make some more time for myself.
So, my friend, James..... He left for New Orleans on last Friday and I haven't heard from him since. I think he might of got lost. Or maybe he is really enjoying himself. I don't know...but if anyone reads this and knows James and has talked to him in the last week, please let me know he is alive and all right.
It is the end of week 3 of my practicum. That is exciting because there are only like 2 weeks and three days left!! YAY! I can't wait for this all to be over. Master Bonnie, here I come.
I went to see Shakespeare in the part last night. It was fantastic. They did Much Ado About Nothing and it was hilarious. (I am sure the bottle of wine helped) Thanks to Jeni for going and enjoying that with me. If anyone wants to go before the season is out, I'm available!!
Okay...so I don't have much money this summer. I'm really having to cut down on the spending of money. I have been eating at home (Jeni is nice enough to cook :D) and I have been avoiding all shopping. I think this is how summer is going to be, friends. So invite me to all things free.
Has anyone ever tried a high fiber diet? Does it work to lose weight?
Bonnie's blast: Graduation Party on July 30th, around 4pm at my house. Everyone and friends welcome.
Have a fantastic weekend!
Home Sweet Home! by The Pioneer Woman
6 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment