BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Hangover Tuesday

I do not suggest binge drinking on a Monday night. I do suggest going out with friends and meeting new people, seeing people you know, and enjoying yourself to the fullest.

Thought: You know the people that stand on the corners with the cardboard signs that say stuff like--Homeless Vet, anything helps God Bless. There are also the people that stand on the corners or in the middle of the street looking for donations for churches or football teams. The ones that really get me are the women that stand on the medians asking for donations for a woman's domestic violence shelter. I firmly believe that this sort of behavior should be illegal. So yesterday while I was waiting to turn onto the Broadway Bridge. I had a thought. What if I stood on the corner with a cardboard sheet that said: I have a job. Save your hard earned money and spend it on yourself. I think I came up with something a bit wittier than that yesterday, but the point is still there. I thought, if I could get enough people to do that then maybe we could start lobbying for a law that made that sort of behavior illegal.

Anyway.....maybe I'll start that up next year when I have a ton of time on my hands.

So.....Here's the countdown.

11 more days of Practicum, 1 reflection paper, 5 final student reports, 6 lesson plans, 1 teacher survey, 3-4 charts of reactions to teacher's survey

3 more Action Research classes, 3 more parts of a paper to post, 1 action research study to create, and 1 poster presentation

1 exit interview, 1 practicum exit interview

to graduation.

0 comments: