BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Pajamas

After a night of crazy nightmares (too much court tv, and it doesn't help when you sleep with it on), I am sitting here in my practicum screaming inside for my pajamas and a good movie. I really want to be on my couch with my favorite quilt and a good funny movie. Teaching is not in the stars for me today. And then I have class...so it'll be till later when I get to the pj's and movie. Such a shame. It's a perfect rainy day for it too.

So crazy nightmares......I will elaborate on one of them. I was dreaming about something, you know a place with people doing something....and then I heard through my dream my room mate calling help. I kept trying to find her in my dream. She kept calling help, are you there? and I kept saying yeah....what's wrong, where are you? So my dream turned into this crazy maze of where is my roommate until I heard her loud and clear from outside my dream (does anyone understand any of this?) So I woke up, put on some clothes and go over to her room, where she is sleeping soundly. When I get back to my room, Court TV is showing a Forensic File on a couple that was murdered by a male/female duo that used the female to get inside. She would go up to the house and yell help, are you there? so that someone would come to the door. (See where this is going) Then the duo would kill them. So no more court tv while sleeping for a while. I'm sure it was the reason for all the crazy nightmares. It makes me tired just thinking about it.

The countdown is pretty much the same except 5 more days of practicum. I'm still working on a few things and can't cross anything off just yet. That will come tomorrow.

Anyway, if anyone wants to come over and watch movies later today, just give me a call.

0 comments: