Do you want the good news or the bad news?
The good news is that the bash on Saturday was fantastic. Loads of fun, I wish everyone I knew was there. My dad turned 59 and had a great time hanging out with his friends.
I also made the grades to graduate. I've promised my self a year off of school before I start again. Whether I'll actually start again is a whole nother deal. I had my day of filling out paper work for my new school - Center Middle School. I just love everyone there. I knew about half of the new employees either from UMKC, DTA, or NWMSU. It's going to be a good time. I hope to be there for a while. Hopefully longer than 2 years, which is the longest I've ever held a job.
Eric starts law school soon. I believe he's ready to go. He'll make a fantastic lawyer.
The bad news. My dad had a stroke on Sunday. He was able to come home Wednesday night. It's just so funny how life changes in just a second. We've got a lot of work to do. He is okay, just weak on the right side and has some speech problems....but we are pretty lucky that he recovered so well. If anyone reading this has high blood pressure, get your life changed. Eat better, take your medicine, walk or excercise. Do something for yourself, or you too will end up with a stroke.
Anyway...I start my new job for real next week and the kids come the week after. It'll be a good change of pace. Please pray for my family and my father.
Home Sweet Home! by The Pioneer Woman
6 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment