BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

on occasion

I wonder if it's just the eyes I'm looking out of or does everyone see how messed up our world is....

I also wonder if I had the ability to see out of someone elses view - would it look the same or feel different?

Lately, I am concerned with the dead birds dropping from the air, but not too many other people seem to be noticing (also the mass deaths of fish, crabs and cockles). 

I think, maybe, that over the course of my career, the (my) definition of success has changed. 

I think that 8 years in the ghetto is enough, although it's pretty much all know...and that is scary. 

1 comments:

Stacy said...

The deaths are starting to make me nervous.
It's like in the movies when no one pays attention to the subtle signs at first.
Obviously something is up. It's too much for a coincidence at this point.