BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, January 09, 2011

2012

If the world ends in 2012......
-I would regret not quitting my job and taking all my retirement out to travel the world. 
-I would wish I'd have been a little more reckless and had more abandon.
-I would be happy that I said yes more times than I said no.
-I would wish that I hadn't let the midwestern values restrict my soul with worry and struggle
-I would wish that I'd spoken more of my mind sooner.
-I would be happy with my endless amount of fight to live the life I want.
-I would be satisfied with my career choices.
-I would probably wish that I had opened all the credit cards I could and given me and my friends all the experiences we could have gotten.
-I would wish that I spent more time living my own life and less time being envious of others.
-I would be happy that I when I did live it up, I really did.
-I would feel good that the only regret I had was that I didn't quit my job, take all my retirement and travel.

3 comments:

Stacy said...

But the more important question is, do you think it might?

I would regret not spending more money on vacations and time with family and friends:)

bonnie said...

The Mayan were pretty smart, but I don't really believe it. 12/12/2012 will probably just be another day, like today (1/11/11). Most of those apocalyptic theories have been scientifically proven. And in my mind, science trumps.

Stacy said...

Supposedly the way we document time has changed so much over the years that the date the Mayans thought of as the end date has already passed by their calendar time.
But, all the mass animal deaths is SUPER creepy right now...