BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, January 22, 2011

feelings

Only at my house, where there are no children, can you find silly bandz  in every room.  They are pretty much the only confiscated item I tend to wear and bring home. 
I've been thinking a lot lately about this overwhelming feeling that I've been having.  It's the feeling that I am destined for something else.  I have no doubt that when I decided to go into education rather than therapy I was following the path I was supposed to be on.  In the last few years, I've had a feeling that has gone from just a mere tug to totally overwhelming my life that tells me there is something else I need to be doing.  Something else I need to be utilized for.  I ask the universe daily, if not hourly, for some opportunity or a sign to point me in the right direction.  The farthest I've gotten is the acknowledgment, by myself, of the things that I'm most passionate about.  I have not figured out yet how to put them into something that I'm supposed to be doing.  I guess only time can tell.  The universe always answers in some form.  I am just impatient and want it all now.  I find it incurably hard to be patient and live into my answers.

0 comments: