BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, January 31, 2011

MY FAVORITE THINGS!!!

I decided I needed more of a focus on my blog rather than the ranting and ravings I have been writing for a while. I think I'm going to do some lists.  Here's my first one.

My Favorite Things!!!  (In my best Oprah voice "and YOU get one, and YOU get one, and YOU get one")

#1.  A new purchase....my facial buff.  Everyone should incorporate this into their showering experience!


#2.  A gift given to me by Celinda, that I believe her husband got for free from his company....my black Gear workout/sleep pants.   I love these pants.  I want to live in these pants.  I have 2 pair and will cry the day they wear out.

#3.  Nivea Original Moisture Daily Lotion.  It seems perfect for my skin and I love the smell.  I am not crazy about the ingredients.....however, love conquers all.

#4.  All things Zum (do you see a trend with beauty products...hmmm).  This company and all products are worth every penny! 

#5.  Lorina Sparkling French Soda in French Berry - This French soda brightens my day, I always get it when I'm feeling down or on special occasions.

#6.  JUST DANCE 2 for the Wii - LOVE this game.  I will play it by myself daily, but it is so much more fun with friends.

#7.  MAC makeup.  If you haven't had the MAC experience - do yourself a favor and hit it up next time you are in Nordstrom's, Macy's or wherever they sell it.  $50 bucks and you will feel and look like a rockstar!!

#8.  Charter Club Blanket, 3 in 1 snuggle wrap - It's bliss! 

#9.  Netflix - So many hours of entertainment, I wish they would get more videos online, but it still is one of my favorite things.

#10. My Coach purse.  It's been like 3 years since I bought my 'grown up' purse.  I don't miss buying purses or bags at all.  I love my Coach. 

2 comments:

Stacy said...

OHHHH FAVORITE THINGS!!!!
What brand are you pants?
What is Zum?
I LOVE LOVE LOVE Coach! Cute purse!

bonnie said...

pants are GEAR - not sure if you can even get them anywhere.
There is a link in my blog on the word ZUM - just click on it and see the goodness.
I am thinking either my all time favorite cd's next. I'm still gathering my thoughts on this.