BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Oprah!

Hey good friends. Oprah is auditioning singles for her show! I wanna be on it. I have to fill out an essay....and I thought, I want to illicit my friends thoughts on my single-ness and put it in the essay. So here is what Oprah wants on the essay:

Are you single and struggling to find someone?

Are you sick of being single and ready to meet your match? Do you feel like you need a great wingman at your side to help you meet someone? Are you clueless when it comes to flirting? Do you stumble or freeze once you catch someone?s attention? Do you find yourself constantly misreading the opposite sex? If you are willing to be on TV, tell us why you need dating help and about your most recent attempts to find that special somebody. We look forward to hearing from you!


And I want you to write (you can email if it's easier, or call or whatever) about why you think I'm still single. Why do you continually tell me I'll meet someone - do you really believe that? and why? What would you suggest I do to meet someone?

Give me some feedback so Oprah will pick me!!! I'll post my final essay on here for all to read. Wouldn't it be great to meet Oprah???

1 comments:

Stacy said...

How cool is this? And good luck to you! I haven't been around you enough in YEARS so I'm not really a good judge of the whole "why" thing. Do you limit yourself to your group of people? Have you been hung up on anyone that has prevented you from looking elsewhere? Do you go to new places? Try new things? I dunno? Just trying to stimulate some questions for yourself. I hope those that are around you more can give you some helpful feedback so I can tell everyone that I know that girl on Oprah! I can't wait to read your essay!