What would you do if you knew you had only about a year left? This book reminds us that life is short, and you should live it like everyday is your last. Nominated for a Gateway Award this year. Another plus, the author is fantastic, guaranteed to like all his books if you like teen literature. 
Home Sweet Home! by The Pioneer Woman
6 years ago
1 comments:
Great story! I read this last summer to my summer school juniors, and we all really liked it. I had never read any of Chris Crutcher's books, but I got the chance to meet him last February at a writing conference at Tan-Tar-A. He was an AMAZING speaker and read to us a portion of Deadline. That's why I picked it up. Since then, I've also read Ironman and Stotan. I also want to read his latest book Angry Management. I know I've passed several of his books on to my kids who hate reading, and they seem to manage to get through Chris's books! Yeah!
Post a Comment