BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, May 10, 2008

What can $70 jeans do for you?

I made a purchase that at the time seemed very frivolous and stupid - but I did it anyway. I had a few reasons that I used to talk myself into it: 1. These jeans looked really good. 2. I don't have a good pair of jeans that I feel good in. 3. These jeans looked REALLY good! So I bought them. I've never bought a $70 pair of jeans. I don't have those kind of luxuries. I can barely afford myself as it is. But it was probably the best buy, ever, and I mean it. I dressed up on Friday night and looked good - will have pics soon. But I got more play than I had in a long time! I don't think it was necessarily the jeans themselves - but the confidence they gave me. Which is priceless compared to the ridiculousness of buying $70 jeans.

They are Silvers, in case you are wondering.

Pics to come!!!

1 comments:

Stacy said...

I can't wait to see the pics!